I'm a father, web developer, manager, musician, runner, swimmer, photographer, and all around curious dude existing in Athens, Georgia.
- Making my way through Star Trek: TNG for the first time. I think I may be a Trekkie now. 🖖
- About two-thirds of the way through Terry Pratchett's Discworld series of books. 🧙♂️
- Repainting all the trim in my house. 🎨
- Listening to a lot of Wings.
- Rolling out a marketing plan for Miss Kitty's Lounge.
Notes about me
- I've been building websites for fun for 20 years, and professionally for over ten.
- My first website was built on GeoCities in 1999.
- I've worked as an artist and project manager in the music industry for 15 years.
- I'm an avid reader.
- Two of my favorite books are The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and One Hundred Years of Solitude.
- I love absurdist humor.
- And a good cup of coffee, too.
- What kind of music do I listen to? An impossible question.
- A guitar player since age 12 and can get by on bass, banjo, and piano as well.
- A budding photographer.
- For exercise I like long distance runs and laps in the pool.